Is the water heated at Atlantis and safe to walk the beach?

nikita

I am wondering if the pools, river rides, water park etc have heated water? Also wondering if the public area of the beach around the hotel is safe to walk and has bars and restaurants on it?

I am wondering if the pools, river rides, water park etc have heated water? Also wondering if the public area of the beach around the hotel is safe to walk and has bars and restaurants on it?

A few of the pools are heated, but not all, and there' no schedule as to when they turn on the heat, so I wouldn't depend on it.

The public beaches are safe in the day time, but I wouldn't recommend a stroll after dusk.

Sunrise Villa's has a small service bar on the beach, and One and Only has an upscale bar on their property as well. Both are well to the east of the public entry point.

It's not like in other places where theirs public bars and restaurants along the beach front. Both of these are private hotel bars, than turn the other way for outsiders. Not a social scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am wondering if the pools, river rides, water park etc have heated water?

They certainly seemed to! We were there in February and it wasn't that warm that day but the water felt great!

Archived