Sign & Sail Charges & Funship Dollars

palmtre2

I have already gone and filled out the online documentation for check in and put DD's sign & sail account on my charge card. See recently recieved Funship dollars for her birthday and I would like to add them to her account only - is there a way to do this online? Can she have her own account? - she is a minor and in a cabin with dear old mom & dad. Should I just go to the pursers desk after boarding and change her account???

I have already gone and filled out the online documentation for check in and put DD's sign & sail account on my charge card. See recently recieved Funship dollars for her birthday and I would like to add them to her account only - is there a way to do this online? Can she have her own account? - she is a minor and in a cabin with dear old mom & dad. Should I just go to the pursers desk after boarding and change her account???

She can have her own account but you would have to set it up as a CASH account online. The account would have to be seperate from the other parties in her cabin. You can take the Funship dollars to the Guest Services desk and have them applied to her account along with any cash you are putting on her account. You cannot do this online.

Dont worry about what you have filled out online.......you can change it when you check in.

Dave

Thanks Dave.

BTW - I'm betting the 156 days at sea is not counting the USS Frederick!!! Thanks for the service to your country as well.

You are welcome.....and you are correct that the days are not included in my total. It is nice not having to sleep 5 high in bunks in the troop compartment. It just makes you appreciate life and what most take for granted.

Dave

Archived