Rumba En Chiva & Beach Party

LisadelRio

This shore excursion from Puerto Limon was recently listed on the Celebrity website. Has anyone been on this or anything like it? If so, I'd love to hear about it, since we'll be there on the Galaxy in March.

Thanks,

Lisa

I was trying to find some info on this tour as well. Research on some other tour sites indicate a "Cahuita National Park nature walk and beach stay." I wonder if this is the same tour Celebrity has?

Any and all info appreciated!

Thanks Canadian Cruiser! That does indeed sound like the excursion. It looks like you're going to be there before me, so please let me know if you take that excursion and how it was.

Thanks again,

Lisa

going on Galaxy 3/10/2005

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Lisa, we are back form our cruise and I promised you a report.

It rained all day in Costa Rica! Luckily for us, we had decided to go white water rafting instead of the beach! It couldn't have worked out better...we were getting wet any way! It was absolutely amazing!!! We booked thru the ship and the company doing the tour was Rio Tropicales. Very professional, well informed and lots of fun. We even got a souvenir CD with action shots of our rafting adventure for $20.00. Very reasonable I thought!

Sorry I couldn't give you any info on the beach tour but if you have any ? on the rafting, fire away!

Thanks for the update. The rafting sounds great! Our son is is 11 and the minimum age is 12, or we'd do it also.

We've decided to book a half day tour with the famous Oscar. I'l definitely write a review when I get back.

Archived