Dream - Camp Carnival

hokalier

Hello!

I am looking for the Capers for CC for the western itinerary on the Dream. Anyone have them? We are leaving in 2 weeks and I am trying to show the kids some of the activities. My kids are 5, 5, 7.

Thanks a bunch!!:)

Sorry, no help on the capers, however, I just came off the Dream and we had close to 400 kids. I saw maybe 10. Camp Carnival is great and they keep them busy. I did see the little ones at the Lido having lunch one day and they were all so well behaved.

I don't have the capers, but we returned from the W.Carib. in January and the activities were almost identical to all other Carnival cruises we've been on. They played games, had scavenger hunts, colored t-shirts and watched movies. The did have a "magician" come in one night and the Fun Force dancers participated with the kids a few times, as well.

My kids loved the Dream. After 5 cruises for them, they said it was their second favorite sailing. Sorry I couldn't be more help...

Sorry I don't have the Capers either but we did go on the Dream in December and the activities are all the same as on the other ships. They have themed parties, build a bear (fee), free time, T-Shirt decorating, video games, movies, face painting, etc. They also offer meals with friends where the counsellors take the kids to dinner on the Lido deck and when you are in port if you decide to leave your kids at Camp Carnival they take them to lunch as well. Our children (3) & (5) love Camp Carnival, it is hard to get them to spend time with us.

Here is a link to the Carnival Site that gives you an idea of some of the activities for each age group. Your oldest will be in a different camp group then your two younger children;

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/promo_content/obx/youth_programs.aspx

Archived