Can this be done in one day?

Abberboo

Hi guys,

So I am coming to Barbados for a week in April. I am staying at ABC (Almond Beach Club Resort & Spa) and I wanted to know if its possible via either if the bus systems (local owned or govt both of which I have used while there on cruises) do to these things in one day - I know they are clustered on the West Coast not far from my hotel (or at least they dont appear to be that far on the map I am reviewing)

What do you guys think those of you who are super familiar with the island?

Don't know all the places but you can walk to Holetown & St.James Church from ABC, Turn left out of the Hotel walk a few hundred yards & you are there, keep going over the bridge & you come to the Church. Heron Bay is actually the beach at Colony Club Hotel not sure why you want to go there but you can carry on from the church to there. Do have coffee & cakes at Café Flindt in Holetown. Speightstown about 20 mins by bus on the same road. One thing though, both these places may have the word "town" in the name but are little more than villages by our standards.

Archived