Pictures of spa area Jewel

adelchamps

Hi,

Does anyone have pictures of the spa facilities (pool, hot tub, steam room, etc.) that are included in the spa pass on the Jewel?

I am thinking of getting the pass for DH and I but I would like to see pictures of areas to decide.

Thanks

April

Hi,

Does anyone have pictures of the spa facilities (pool, hot tub, steam room, etc.) that are included in the spa pass on the Jewel?

I am thinking of getting the pass for DH and I but I would like to see pictures of areas to decide.

Thanks

April

Here are some that I took....it may help you to get a general idea. Sorry, none of the steam room.

IMG_1368.jpg.7b79522f5c852b94e25fb88b83146263.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg.9c8413696def9b7cb979b0a78eb8509b.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg.57a6b4353496ce674ba7e9680ab28343.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg.dde615455e8b96e9dfa612cd943d7c0c.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg.ed1de82ade9eb73bf1ff0d4fe34cff0f.jpg

On Jewel week of 2/28: Hours of spa - 8 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Spa Pass: $99/week single or $169/week for a couples pass. They limit sale of passes to 50 for women and 50 for men so that the area does not become too crowded. If they have not met their sales quota they will offer a 1-day pass for $20 per person, and I did see a special where if you purchased a treatment in the spa you could add on the treatment room for an additional $10.

The steam rooms are not unisex. The unisex area holds the thallasotherapy hydro pool, the tiled heated loungers, and some rain showers.

Thanks everyone for all the responses! One more question......

Can I purchase in advance of cruise?

If not in advance, do I have to do the tour on first day to get pass or can i just go to spa when i board and get the pass?

Thanks again.

April

Not in advance and you don't have to do the tour.

At the GEM we already knew that we wanted so we went directly to the SPA and booked the week pass.

I was already enjoying the Sauna before leaving Barcelona....NICE!

Thanks everyone for all the responses! One more question......

Can I purchase in advance of cruise?

If not in advance, do I have to do the tour on first day to get pass or can i just go to spa when i board and get the pass?

Thanks again.

April

No purchasing in advance. You can show up anytime on the first day, even without doing the tour, and sign up.

In the terminal in NYC they had a spa table set up where you could make your reservations and buy the spa pass even before boarding the ship. :) I'm not sure if they have these set up in other terminals or not....but it was nice to be able to pick up some literature, and ask questions while just passing time waiting to get on the ship.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot wait.........i have met so many people before cruise this time. Cannot wait to meet everyone. DH and I will be sipping pina coladas by pool in 150 hours (6.5 days), excited to see the crew that ends up joining us. :D It is shaping up to be a very interesting and fun cruise.

April

I know you do not get the spa pass as a perk of suites, but instead of going to spa has anyone just asked their concierge to make sure you have a pass. It will be a long time before i can do a suite again so I might as well use it to the fullest.

And yes, I budgeted over recommended to tip concierge and butler since I plan on using them.

April

Archived