3/20/10 Carnival Dream

wvanative

Well....My turn this saturday....will try to post a review when I return....any one have any questions that they would like for me to try to answer for them...let me know....

have fun! I check the ships web cams several times a week. It looked beautiful in St. Martin today.

I'm going western in October...so I'll be watching you :D

If you go or know someone who does I'd like info on the Mahogany Bay beach. Crowds, water etc.

Thanks,, Happy Sails!

have fun! I check the ships web cams several times a week. It looked beautiful in St. Martin today.

I'm going western in October...so I'll be watching you :D

If you go or know someone who does I'd like info on the Mahogany Bay beach. Crowds, water etc.

Thanks,, Happy Sails!

I was just on the Dream in February and went to Mohogany Bay beach it was very nice, clean and free beach chairs.

It was a very short walk from the ship, or you could take the chair lift over for $ 8.00/ day. We did the chair lift and it was nice.

Gail

I was just on the Dream in February and went to Mohogany Bay beach it was very nice, clean and free beach chairs.

It was a very short walk from the ship, or you could take the chair lift over for $ 8.00/ day. We did the chair lift and it was nice.

Gail

Thanks Gail!

I've been reading that they have been missing this port a lot lately...so here's hoping that doesn't happen in October.

Archived