cruise from asia to Australia???

sunbaker

Hi guys,

Am thinking about possible cruise ideas for next year, and we are thinking of getting on a cruise from either Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, or Malaysia on our way home from a Wedding in Sri-Lanka.

Does anyone know of a good quality cruiseline that comes from one of the above places to Australia??

Thanks heaps in adavance!!

Hi guys,

Am thinking about possible cruise ideas for next year, and we are thinking of getting on a cruise from either Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, or Malaysia on our way home from a Wedding in Sri-Lanka.

Does anyone know of a good quality cruiseline that comes from one of the above places to Australia??

When exactly? I know the Diamond Princess sails from Bangkok to Sydney in December each year..mighty fine ship i have been told... I am also interested to hear what else is added to the list as we would like to do the same thing, for us, December is not a good time, so that particular cruise is not suitable:)

Hi guys,

Depends on what time of the year. Diamond Princess does one from Thailandaround November. Very nice ship, or one of the other Princess ships returning via Fremantle

You will see a lot of votes for the Diamond Princess Bangkok to Sydney..generally leaves Bangkok early November...beautiful ship, well run great itinerary..I would do it again in a heartbeat!

..... and I'd be there with you Ms Rugby!!! It would be wonderful to do Bangkok to Sydney again. I believe that this year she leaves later than our cruise in 2009 - early December, missing Sihanoukville (I wonder why ;) ) substituting Bali and also missing Brisbane, making it 17 nights.

SUNBAKER: I can't think of a better way of getting home from Asia.

We could make it an annual event! Reunion cruise Bangkok to Sydney on the Diamond...what an idea.

I like the changes to the itinarary. Definately Bali would be better than Sihanoukville, our Queenslanders won't be happy about not being able to get off at home but I would not miss the extra days on board for anything.

Unless lotto comes good I will have to miss it this year...the family extravaganza looks like being Hong Kong and then Thailand...not bad at all but I am missing my motion in the ocean..or maybe I could talk them into going to Hong Kong first and then getting on the ship to sail home...there's an idea

You will see a lot of votes for the Diamond Princess Bangkok to Sydney..generally leaves Bangkok early November...beautiful ship, well run great itinerary..I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Another vote for the Diamond, (our favourite), we have done this cruise a couple of times, one on the Sapphire, from Singapore, which included Christmas and New Year and another on the Diamond from Bangkok in November both were fantastic. You would not be disappointed with the Diamond.

Happy cruising

Chris

Archived