Is it Possible to do 2 Excursions…

hoxadrine0304

When I booked my cruise for late April, in the Bahamas I wanted to make my GF and myself happy with the activities. What I want to do is do the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter then the Atlantis Aquaventure. I did a timetable and it seems possible that I can do the Dolphin Encounter in the early morning and be at Atlantis by 12.

Has anyone tried this scenario? Does it work?

If so, do you guys have any tips, pro/con?

Thank you

Although I haven't done this, it does seem like it could be possible. I've posted many reviews about how much we loved Blue Lagoon, so having said that we arrived there around 11 for the Beach Day and a group that had done the dolphin encounters (I think) was getting on the same ferry we took there to head back. So if you were to go to Atlantis from there you should still have the whole afternoon. I would book the dolphin encounter at Blue Lagoon as early as possible - and book it as soon as possible so you can get the time you want - as I know there is a lot to see at Atlantis and you'll want to have a lot of time there! I've also been reading that you can book a room at the Comfort Inn and use the Atlantis property which could be worth the price (I'm not sure how much the excursion itself costs). If we went again I'd definately be doing that, but we also absolutely loved Blue Lagoon Island, I can't say enough about it!!

It would be a full day and kind of busy but I could see it being possible! Is she not interested in doing the dolphins at Atlantis?

I'm like you and always try to make two things work if that's what we want to do.

You will have time to do both but having just got back from an afternoon at Blue Lagoon I would have loved to have been able to go for the whole day. It's not the AquaVenture but like the previous poster seemed to imply it seems a waste to leave at noon if you could stay longer...

How about picking one and booking another cruise to hit the other :D?

Archived