Ask Away....Dream 3/20/2010

wvanative

Just got back to South Carolina after a very nice week aboard the Dream....We had connecting cove balcony's for the four of us...after I get my thoughts together I will try to get a review up in the next day or two...any questions, I will try to answer...

Welcome Back! Hope you had a fabulous time. Did you do Eastern or Western itinerary? Also, do you know if laser tag was offered on this cruise?

We did the Western......I didn't see it going on and I just did a quick look through my copies of the Fun Times and didn't see it listed under the activities....

glad you had a good time!

were you able to dock in Roatan?

did you have any trouble with the smell that has been reported on board?

did they do the "Run for the Cure" walk on board?

Thanks for offering to answer questions :)

glad you had a good time!

were you able to dock in Roatan?

did you have any trouble with the smell that has been reported on board?

did they do the "Run for the Cure" walk on board?

Thanks for offering to answer questions :)

Yes....we were able to dock in Roatan, BTW, this was our favorite port as we booked with victor bodden and had a great time having our own personal car and driver and do anything and go anywhere we wanted.

About the smell, I did smell it twice but not that strong and didn't last very long, but it was toward the back on deck two. (I thought it was stronger when I was on the Sensation 3 years ago and after reading the past reviews, i was really worried but it nothing to ruin a cruise over)

The walk/run for the cure, I couldn't tell if they did or not, but I will look through my fun times and see if i see it listed there...

On the same sailing, they did not do the walk for the cure.

We did a private tour also on Roatan but with Rony and I think with either one Victor or Rony you won't go wrong. We also had a fantastic day there.

We were aft Deck 7 and not by our cabin but the cabins up by the elevator the smell was terrible. I don't know how they stood it. We and others practically gagged everytime walking by. It was also bad by the putt putt and on the walking track. Did not ruin our cruise. But sad to think it is so bad on a new ship. We have always had some here and there on our cruises, but this was the worst. It seemed to be all over, different areas, and at different times!!

Archived