POESIA Review 03.20.2010 Day 6 Nothing beats a day at sea!

vijoge

Today is a sea day! I love sea days. Very much. Sea days are my days to relax, read a book, lie in the sun, go to the spa, all the yummy stuff I don't seem to have time to do any other time. I would have written part of my review on this day but, alas, I still don't have internet on my laptop and no one can tell me why. I visited the Cyber Cafe but at $5 for the first 10 minutes and .14 per minute after that I just checked my email, sent a quick note to a friend and logged off.

So today is the day I discovered I forgot to pack my books. And I hate my hair. So I bought a book in the Logo Shop and made an appointment in the salon with a nice young hair stylist from Brazil. He was kind enough not to laugh at my graying and thinning hair and assured me he could give it the appearance of more 'voloom' :) because I have hair just like his mother. So, with my blessing, he cut off several inches and I now have a cute, stylish bob that actually does look fuller.

The girls were off with their friends most of the day so I lounged on our balcony with my book in between naps! We gave Frank the day off and assured him we would be fine. David went to the buffet and returned with nice lunch which we ate outside. It was nice. ;) Very nice.:D

Dressed for dinner-the girls have more new dresses they have to show off -and once again had very fine time with our tablemates.

Dinner tonight was lobster or filet mignon. I had the filet, which was pretty tender and flavorful. David had the lobster, and while it wasn't the best he'd ever had it wasn't the worst either. I also liked the shrimp cocktail. Dessert was Baked Alaska, which I tasted, and it was good. Being diabetic, I couldn't eat much of it but my husbnd didn't have an issue with eating two.

I think we sat there talking until well after 10 but no one rushed us to leave and I noticed there were a few other diners still there when we left. The girls were tired so we went to bed shortly after that.

Archived