Easter Sunday on Regatta

GJH123

We will be boarding the Regatta on Easter Sunday. What might we expect in terms of decorations and/or special menus? Should we plan to board early for a traditional "Easter Dinner" or will the usual buffet be offered?

We've been onboard Oceania ships for other holidays (July 4th, St. Patricks Day, Valentines Day to name a few) and they did not decorate.

The ships are decorated beautifully at Christmas, but I think that is the extent of it.

I dont think that the buffet will be altered either, although you may see hot cross buns in the bread tray.

Dinner on that first night out is always a bit problematic, what with the lifeboat drill, and people wanting to get settled in their cabins before going down to eat. Depending on what time you sail, the restaurants are sometimes taxed to their limits just trying to get everyone fed.

Then, of course, not everyone celebrates Easter. I'd be suprised if it was even mentioned on the menu.

Archived