"Doing The Doc Dance"

Looked at my E-Mail this morning and low and behold there they were our Cruise Documents. I just had to start dancing. It never gets old no matter how many cruises we take. It always feels like the first time. We sail May 23rd on the Liberty of The Seas. western leg.

Looked at my E-Mail this morning and low and behold there they were our Cruise Documents. I just had to start dancing. It never gets old no matter how many cruises we take. It always feels like the first time. We sail May 23rd on the Liberty of The Seas. western leg.

First - Congrats! That's always such a great feeling!:D

2nd- Just curious, on our previous cruises we booked through an online TA and they mailed the docs to us. This time we booked directly with RCI. Just wondering what the difference is between mailed vs. e-mailed documents.

Thanks!:)

Starting this year, if you want documents mailed they charge a $30 fee. The only thing they will mail free is your luggage tags if you request them.

$35 actually. I like having the paper docs but not for $35. And you don't really need them unless you are getting ground transport through them.

This actually helps me. I'm leaving for Alaska on May 28th so mine will probably be ready soon. Congrats. It's always exciting as it gets closer.

The new e-docs can be viewed in your web browser and include video, pictures, etc. You can also download a simpler version in PDF format that can be easily printed.

It's worth mentioning that you can still order printed luggage tags at no cost.

Archived