Royal Suite

Laps376

This will be our fourth cruise.Our first in a Royal Suite.Summit #6140.We have been blessed or
just spoiled brats with our previous cabins.How's this one. Also never had a hot tub on our veranda either.How is it?How many fit in it. Any info would be great.Leaving next week on the 5 day cruise.Thanks

We haven't had that exact cabin, but we have had several RS on the M-class ships. They are wonderful, the balconies are very big, 2 chaise lounges, table (big enough for eating on) and 4 chairs and of course, the jacuzzi. It's really not very big, more like a bathtub, but it's a fun addition to the cabin. Once you've had a RS, nothing less will do!

Sue

[B]Grand Princess - Western Caribbean[/B] - April 25, 2004
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;4;25;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

[B]Constellation Transatlantic 9/7/04[/B]

[B]Infinity Panama Canal 4/17/05[/B]

I have a Royal suite on the Century, but from what I understand, they don't have the jacuzzi's on the balcony. Looking forward to it regardless though. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;10;02;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Until the Celebrity Century!!!

Carnival Legend 10/2003
Carnival Sensation 11/2002

We were on the Infinity Panama Canal Christmas New Year's cruise this past year. We had a RS suite. It was great!!!! Hot tub on the deck is great!! We used it every day. We had to have it serviced I think we used it too much!! The one in the bathroom is great too!!! Once you travel RS you never want to go back!! We are going it again this year & the RS was not aliv so we booked the penthouse. I can't wait. You will have a great time!! Bring CD's they have a great stereo {Bang & Olfsen}.

Have a great time!! You are lucky to be in the RS

Denise

We were on Summit inaugural in cabin #6140 and it was awsome....

There is plenty of storage and hanging room for all your clothes, (and for hubby too) Ha Ha

The bedroom has a little porthole next to the jacuzzi where you can press a button and it will raise or lower the little window blind so you can see in or out. I used the jacuzzi a lot and loved every minute of it.

There is plenty of room for a party too. I think we had about 15 people besides our 3 and it was not crowded at all. Have a great time. We will be in #6142 this year, just for a change of view in October.

KidSandy

[img]http://www.animatedgif.net/sports/lmscubadivr_e0.gif[/img]
[img]

We had the Royal Suite on the Century in November. There is no hot tub on the veranda. But the bathroom is totally awesome. There is really room to move around. A shower, separate tub, two sinks and a WC. The service is just terrific. The only thing that would make it better is not having to put a new roof on our house - which unfortunately equals two RS's - so no cruise this year [so far]. I tried to tell my DH that I would gladly trade the waterfall in the dining room for one at sea! I hate trade offs!!!!
Enjoy your cruise.

Archived