driver for Rome & Livorno - Jewel 8/10/05

• 4 months later...

I've finally gotten down to business and looking at private tours - anyone out there who hasn't already found someone to share tours with? I'm looking at Rome, Florence, Lisbon and Barcelona. Possibly Almeria as well, but can't find much out there on this port. There are 3 of us - I'd like to find 2-3 more people to join us if possible to make the cost of these tours better! I'm going to start emailing the recommended tour guides in these areas and see who is available.

I have booked private tours in Lisbon/Sintra and the coast - full day tour - 1 to 4 people is 280 euros and 5-6 people is 310 euros. I have the information available by email if anyone would like to join the 3 of us. It would be much cheaper if we could get 5-6 people.

Also booked a tour for Cannes for a full day. We can stop anyplace we want to - Monaco, St Paul, etc. We are open as we have seen most of it before, but my mother-in-law hasn't seen any so we will just go along with what anyone else would like to see. It is 500 euros for 8 hours. We could also take up to 3 more people on this tour as well.

I have booked Daniele's company for Florence and Rome. In Florence, we want to do the countryside and San Gimigiano because we have already seen the main sights in Florence. In Rome, we want to see the Vatican and St. Peters again because you just can't see that place too many times!! Other than that, we are open to what others may want to see. His tours are 525 euros for 3-4 people and 570 euros for 5-6 people.

We went on the Millenium a couple of years ago and private tours are absolutely the way to go! We had a wonderful time and got to see so much more this way, get closer to the places than a bus can take you, and all with a local giving us inside knowledge at the same time. So who would like to join us? My email is wpapagolos@cox.net if you would like to see the emails from the tour guides with their information. It is only 2 months away - I'm getting so excited!! Where is everyone?? Anyone booked for the CC party?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived