Ship time vs Port time in Mazatlan (Randi's horses)

toezinthesand

I spoke with Randi today, of Randi's Happy Horses. I am to meet her at 8am at the port of Mazatlan, but according to the ship itinerary, we arrive at 8am.

Randi said that it was possible that the ship time might be different then local time, and told me to check with the people here on the boards.

Does anyone know this?????

I am also traveling into Mazatlan on the Mariner. We booked with Mazatlan Frank, and he advises the ship time is the same as Mazatlan time. Here is a portion of his message below:

Please get off the ship around 8.30am (ship time is mazatlan time) and you will have to take a complimentary shuttle to the terminal building.

Hope this helps!

Suzi

I spoke with Randi today, of Randi's Happy Horses. I am to meet her at 8am at the port of Mazatlan, but according to the ship itinerary, we arrive at 8am.

Randi said that it was possible that the ship time might be different then local time, and told me to check with the people here on the boards.

Does anyone know this?????

The ship usually gets to the outer harbor around 7:00 am, and then moves into the berth. Sometimes it might take a little longer than others, but we have always docked by 8:00. Remember though that Randi only works with cruise passengers, so she's not going to leave before the ship gets in.

Archived