Junioir Suite pics Radiance Class

icecat1

We stayed in JS 1028 on the radiance. It was a great cabin. It had a button to open the door from the inside and the door would automatically open when you inserted your key. The hallway in front of the door was wider than normal to give you a little extra room for the wheelchair. It had a huge baclony but there wasn't much furniture on it. You could probably ask for a lounger or two but since we were in Alaska, it was a liitle too cool for lounging. Here are a few pictures (I hope).

http://s957.photobucket.com/albums/ae58/TomB999/Radiance%20JS%201028/

We have been in those JS on all 4 Radiance Class ships. There is plenty of furniture on the balcony (which is huge) and if not you can always asked your room steward to get another chair or two. None of the tables would permit a wheel chair to roll under because they had legs at all 4 corners and not pedestal ( plus they are too low) best you can do is roll up along one side of the table.:)

Does anyone have pictures of the Junior Suite (room 1028 or 1528) and deck on the Radiance class of RCCL ships? I'm sailing on the Serenade.

Is there a table on the deck big enough for a wheelchair to roll under and chairs on the deck?

email

wingfan99@live.com

We are in 1028 on the Serenade on May 23rd. I'll be posting loads of pics, so if you are sailing after us, you'll get a preview.

Archived