Aft Cabins on Carnival Ecstasy

memebop

Has anyone stayed in an aft balcony cabin cat. 8M since the remodel? Was there any problems at this location?

My DH & I are looking into going on another cruise sometime soon, & have wondered about these. If you have been in one please let me know how it was.

Thanks.

Meme:)

Thanks to everyone that responded to my post. I'm just interested in how these cabins are & I'm grateful for any response. I thought that we could get some comments & maybe some pics from people telling us what they liked or disliked about them. My DH & I love balcony cabins & love to watch the wake, so I thought they would be great for us. I also wondered if there was enough room that you could put a lounge chair out there.

Thanks,

Thanks to everyone that responded to my post. I'm just interested in how these cabins are & I'm grateful for any response. I thought that we could get some comments & maybe some pics from people telling us what they liked or disliked about them. My DH & I love balcony cabins & love to watch the wake, so I thought they would be great for us. I also wondered if there was enough room that you could put a lounge chair out there.

Thanks,

We just got off the Ecstasy on Monday, May 10th. We had one of the new balcony rooms: E206 - great room - never had a problem with noise or movement. Here are some pics of the room. There was plenty of room and there were 2 chairs and a small table on the balcony and there was plenty of room. I wanted to put my feet up on the railing and had to move my chair up.

1784018876_may2010cruise01.jpg.4569c34497310cb5523dedf8084dab90.jpg

1597364616_may2010cruise02.jpg.4f09f6082cf3d27e76428e9e5a1c63cc.jpg

394590739_may2010cruise04.jpg.3d6c3a1dd6ce59d9bc1f2cb336fbb052.jpg

302675159_may2010cruise05.jpg.d4909660fe20b1de85589a62ef84c58a.jpg

Archived