Granduer Cabin 7156

Hi VABeach, Va Beach is my hometown. Will you be staying in the same cabin? Or have you ever been on Granduer before? I know you must be excited about your trip:D . Do you have a big group going? My DH and I are going on 9/25 to Bermuda and thought we'd try a smaller ship, since we've only been on voyager class so far. I guess only a few people are excited about their cruises so many months away. Me, I can't help myself:rolleyes: .

We were in 7122 on the Grandeur in December. It was perfectly fine. We had no noise problems whatsoever. The only time I heard neighbors was when I was on the balcony and they were out on their balcony as well or their sliding door was open. I'm picky about being awakened by noise, and it never happened. I don't have a deck plan in front of me, but I will say to not book an adjoining cabin unless friends or family is in the one next to you. The noise is greater and I have a friend who sailed the Voyager who is allergic to smoke and the smoke from their adjoining cabin really bothered her. The staff did come up and tape up the door to keep the smoke out.

I hope you have the same cabin steward we had in William. He was great. We literally saw him morning, noon and night, but never in our room. It's like he magically knew when we were gone for breakfast, which varied each day, and our room was clean when we returned. And I certainly would not have griped if they were cleaning when we returned. Our cabin was also about 12 cabins from the card room where my Mom played some bridge, so it was conveniant.

Have a great sail and I hope William will take care of you on the Grandeur.

Archived