Rollcall: Celebrity Millennium Thanksgiving Nov 21 San Juan

Petert102

Let us see who is here. My Partner Paul and I are booked on the Millennium. We will be arriving in San Juan on the day before on the 20th and staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Condado before sailing on November 21

Peter

• 5 months later...
We will be in 7118, wherever that is. Hoping there will be a meet and greet. I need to call and sign up for that.

This is going to be amazing. I am so looking forward to it.

Jason here and my partner is Hoang. We ar 42 and 38.

Hi Jason and Hoang

Thought that you must be "Family" from the main board. I fear that we are to be an "Endangered species" on this trip, with most of the "family folks" booked on the Summit which sails the day before us on a seven day trip. I do not do the Meet and Greets except on TransAtlantic crossings. They do not have booze and seldom open the bar. Also as we do not have many sea days, it is bound to be at an inconvenient time i.e. cocktail hour !!!! I usually take a "temperature" of who will be on board from the blog before hand, we are on the May 1 2011 T/A crossing from Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona and have already made friends with a bunch of guys on the trip, they are fun so the meet and greet should be alot of fun. I have yet to "connect" intellectually with the other folks on our trip.

Yes, it should be a great trip, really looking forward to the time off and the beach. We have been to almost all the islands many times before and we do have some great places to go to on the trip.

I have made a note of your cabin, we will be in 9072 and have chosen the select dining as we always dread ending up with some narrow minded homophobes from the hinterland. 11 nights can seem an eternity if that happens to you.

Paul 77 and I 59 live in NYC and we have been together for almost 28 years now. We will be going down to San Juan the day before, so doubtless we will see you for Happy Hour cocktails at the Atlantic Beach Hotel on Sunday evening. We are staying in the Holiday Inn Express, just down the road.

See you on board or in San Juan. If you want to communicate privately use my e-mail. Petert102@aol.com

Mega Hugz to both of you

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

Im not much a chatter, so don't take any offense that I am short. We will be at the Conrad the day before the trip and I have already heard and researched Atlantic beach hotel. We will probably run into you there.

Thanks for all the insight regarding what to expect. This is our second cruise, so I am clueless. You mentioned the select dining thing. I think that is where you get the "really special" dionner. We did that on our first cruise and enjoyed it. I doubt we will do it on this cruise, but I am sure we will see each other plenty on the ship.

Look forward to meeting you and Paul.

Jason

Im not much a chatter, so don't take any offense that I am short. We will be at the Conrad the day before the trip and I have already heard and researched Atlantic beach hotel. We will probably run into you there.

Thanks for all the insight regarding what to expect. This is our second cruise, so I am clueless. You mentioned the select dining thing. I think that is where you get the "really special" dionner. We did that on our first cruise and enjoyed it. I doubt we will do it on this cruise, but I am sure we will see each other plenty on the ship.

Look forward to meeting you and Paul.

Jason

No Offense taken, we understand that you want to enjoy the cruise with each other,,,,Enjoy

Peter and Paul

Archived