I forgot to call BV help!!!

golfmom98

I forgot to call Bon Voyage last week to get a bottle delivered to the room! Is there any other way to get a bottle delivered? I'm a first time cruiser and leave on the Ecstasy on Thursday. I don't want to smuggle as I don't want to spend the money and risk it being confiscated. Thanks!

I forgot to call Bon Voyage last week to get a bottle delivered to the room! Is there any other way to get a bottle delivered? I'm a first time cruiser and leave on the Ecstasy on Thursday. I don't want to smuggle as I don't want to spend the money and risk it being confiscated. Thanks!

On "Some" ships..you are able to order from room service, but not all.

You could always do the dirty deed of smuggling:D

I thoughty I read somewhere you can order up to 48 hours prior to sailing.. Call and try to place your order..

Good luck!:D

From the website: "DISCLAIMER: All orders are accepted up to and no later than one week prior to sailing date. Prices and deadlines are subject to change without notice. Deadlines are subject to change due to the ship's itinerary and holidays. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PREPAID. In the event an item is not available at the time of sailing, an item of equal value will be substituted. Gifts and Services may be subject to sales tax for deliveries in certain locations."

I don't know if that applies to phone orders though.

Order by Bicardis this morning. :D

I booked today for our cruise Sunday. Tried last night via PC but couldn't due to the 'cookies' issue.

Called today and got flowers for DW from DD for Mother's day, and even ordered myself the four-Bud pack.

the young lady at the other end died laughing when I told her what I wanted on the card:

To: ME

Comment: I Love you, man!

Archived