Recent taxi prices - Nynashamn to Stockholm

Hi all

Seeing as though it looks some of us will be stuck with arriving out at out Nynashamn, I've been doing a bit of research on pre-arranging a taxi into Stockholm. I'd been warned it was a bit expensive but considering that NCL are charging $59pp (I think that's return?), the prices I've been quoted aren't that horrendous -

taxi for four - SEK695 each way - AUD101, USD92, so approx AUD40 each return

taxi for eight - SEK1043 each way - AUD152, USD137 - so approx AUD35 each return

I was also quoted SEK920/1380 by another company.

With a taxi we will have the convenience of getting into and out of the city when we want to. Gotta make the most of the time we're in each port:)

If anyone's interested I can provide the email address of each company. I actually used info provide by one of our Stockholm locals to source these prices so thankyou

cheers

pete

Hi all

Seeing as though it looks some of us will be stuck with arriving out at out Nynashamn, I've been doing a bit of research on pre-arranging a taxi into Stockholm. I'd been warned it was a bit expensive but considering that NCL are charging $59pp (I think that's return?), the prices I've been quoted aren't that horrendous -

taxi for four - SEK695 each way - AUD101, USD92, so approx AUD40 each return

taxi for eight - SEK1043 each way - AUD152, USD137 - so approx AUD35 each return

I was also quoted SEK920/1380 by another company.

With a taxi we will have the convenience of getting into and out of the city when we want to. Gotta make the most of the time we're in each port:)

If anyone's interested I can provide the email address of each company. I actually used info provide by one of our Stockholm locals to source these prices so thankyou

cheers

pete

Curious which company(s) you contacted.

Al

There are two taxi companies in Nynäshamn that you could try to contact as an alternative to the taxi companies in Stockholm. I can not personally say much about them, I don't live in Nynäshamn. But I know they have been there for several years.

They are Taxi Nynäs AB, http://www.taxinynas.se/, and Kerstins Taxi & Buss AB, http://www.kerstinstaxi.nu/index.php?id=800.

Unfortunately both have information in Swedish only. But contact in Swedish is "kontakt" and e-mail is e-post, I am sure you can easily find their address to ask them about prices and availability.

When I have asked them before they have had lower prices than the Stockholm taxi companies.

Archived