Cost of cigarettes in the eastern caribbean?

Anyone know the cost of smokes anywhere in the Eastern Caribbean?

I dont smoke, but to assist those that will answer, you should list which brands you are interested in. Also bear in mind if the ship has the same brands, the will match any advertised price you find.

Oh and also keep in mind there is a limit to the amount of cigs (cartons) you can bring back through customs. I had 5 cartons but told them I only had 1.. wasn't aware of the penalties for lying at the time. Probably better to just tell them what you really have and they'll still let you through... the tax you would owe is not worth their time to fill out the paperwork.

Oh and also keep in mind there is a limit to the amount of cigs (cartons) you can bring back through customs. I had 5 cartons but told them I only had 1.. wasn't aware of the penalties for lying at the time. Probably better to just tell them what you really have and they'll still let you through... the tax you would owe is not worth their time to fill out the paperwork.

actually you can't pay duty on extra cigs; officially, they will be confiscated. you can pay the duty for extra alcohol...

Archived