Roll Call: Celebrity Constellation October 16 2010

SecondCup

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are doing Monte Carlo/ez/vf planned it all out on our own.

We are not sure about Genoa I want to go to Milan by train and Ron wants to just tour Genoa. As for Rome we are planning on taking the Train.

We have not done much more then that for the cruise portion of the trip.

We just booked our hotel in Paris(that was hell) for the pre trip part and are now looking for a place to stay in Barcelona. I love the planning almost as much as the trip itself.

by the way We are from Montreal.

Cheers, Michael

Hi guys,

Just a quick heads up Celebrity has a price drop on some of there cabins. Check online or with your agent to see if your room qualifies for it. Also some of the balcony rooms will cost less than the inside cabins. So compare those prices to what you are now being charged.

Cant wait to go!!!!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. I work on board the Constellation and look forward to meeting you all. I am hoping to be able to meet you either on the first night or when we host a Friends of Dorothy gathering. If there is a group leader or someone taking a lead on organizing the "family" on board, I would like to offer a tour of some of the behind the scenes of the ship. I look forward to hearing from any of you.

Arnie and I would love a behind the scenes tour of the ship! Where can we meet up on the first day to say hi?

Also looking for some folks that would like to go in on a private tour of Rome. If we could get a group together a private tour of Rome in an air conditioned Mercedes would be $750 euros for 4-8 people. Any interest?

http://www.wheninrometours.com/Tours/Private-Tours/Rome-Tour-for-Cruisers---Shore-Excursion.html

As for our other ports we are doing:

Nice, Eze & Monaco - VF05

Beautiful Portofino - GN02

Island of Capri with Lunch - NP05

Undecided on Florence and hoping for private tour in Rome.

Cris and Arnie

• 1 month later...
6p after boat drill is always a good time to meet. Sunset Bar Deck 10 aft outside or Mast Bar Deck 11 poolside or if prefer indoors their is Martini Bar or Rendezvous Lounge.

Sunset Bar Deck 10 aft would be great see everyone there

Archived