Best Beach

luv2bcruzng

This is our fifth trip to Cozumel and have never really found a great beach and need some help this time. We have gone to Chankanab (?) twice and last time we went to the Wyndham AI. My husband likes a beach where he can rent a hobie cat and go sailing and I like a comfortable lounge chair in the shade. The Wyndham had the sailboats but not much of beach and very rocky. One time we went to a beach (can't remember name) and the beach chairs were hard plastic shells sitting on the sand - totally uncomfortable.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

We spent part of our day in Cozumel at Paradise Beach - I would highly recommend it.

Facilities & service were very good. Had lunch on the beach.

Beach chairs with umbrellas - parasailing, snorkling & jet skis available.

I'm thinking about going to Nachi next week also. I've been to their website and also TripAdvisor. From what I can tell on Trip Advisor, you have to pay $49 to get it, which includes all food, drink, etc. Is this $49 fee charged when you book an exursion through the cruise ship or is this charge for everyone? We plan on eating at a restaurant in town and then heading to Nachi later, but don't really want to buy food, etc. Is the $49 optional? I'm not interested in booking a ship excursion just to go to a beach. I tried to send them a message on their website several times and it doesn't work. Help! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived