Thomson Destiny

Hia all,

We're sailing on the Destiny on Saturday 5th June. Been on the Spirit, Celebration and the Emerald, but not the Destiny before. Can someone let me know what kind of power adapter plug is required in the cabins.

Also, is there a fridge in the cabin (we're on deck 1 or 2 inside)

Lastly, is there a CCTV camera showing the front of the ship on the cabin TV's? I read a top tip on this forum advising anyone in an inside cabin to keep the TV switched on at night and tuned to the CCTV camera chanel. You then know if it's daylight when you wake up. Brilliant :)

Only 12 more sleeps to go. Can't wait !

Jayne xxx

Hi there

From what I can remember it is a Eurpoean 2 pin round plug on Destiny.

No there isn't a fridge in the cabins but you do get an ice bucket which is filled up regularly.

I can't remember if they have the CCTv on the front of the ship. We always have an outside cabin so it's not something we would have used.

Janet

Hia all,

We're sailing on the Destiny on Saturday 5th June. Been on the Spirit, Celebration and the Emerald, but not the Destiny before. Can someone let me know what kind of power adapter plug is required in the cabins.

Also, is there a fridge in the cabin (we're on deck 1 or 2 inside)

Lastly, is there a CCTV camera showing the front of the ship on the cabin TV's? I read a top tip on this forum advising anyone in an inside cabin to keep the TV switched on at night and tuned to the CCTV camera chanel. You then know if it's daylight when you wake up. Brilliant :)

Only 12 more sleeps to go. Can't wait !

Jayne xxx

You will find it easier to get a sunbed on this ship !

Question for Hudderfieldtourist (more like Mr Destiny:)).

Have already asked this to another member, your turn now:) How do you find going back on the Destiny year after year?, do the staff on board change every year or just a few.

The Destiny is my choice again for next year and would be nice if I was to see most of the same faces/smiles again.

It is 2-pin power sockets, but the American flat pin type not the European round pin type. It is also only 110 voltage so check your appliances before you take them as any that say "220-240 volt" won't work.

Carol x

Archived