Carnival Grazie? What's this?

rpouls

Got a piece of mail from Carnival/Grazie (addressed to my daughter, who's only 15) stating that she could get . . "Two - four complimentary suite nights $200 in gambling offers" at the Venetian or Palazzo in Las Vegas. Also includes $50 dining credits at various restaurants.

Anyone familiar with this? I'm curious as to why this would come in my daughter's name, since she's a minor . . . thanks in advance for explanations!

There is a legitimate offer for the Venetia. I'm not sure if that one is true for your daughter, but you can call Carnival to find out. I don't know why she got that, but there are people who have taken the Venetia offer and had a great time. There's a Cruisecritic thread on this offer somewhere in archives. You can read all about it.

Yeah there was a thread discussing this over the weekend. I guess the Ocean Player's Club on the Carnival ships is run by the same company that runs the player's club at the Venetian Resort (Grazie). This is legit and some people have already taken advantage of it. According to them there really aren't any strings attached - you get a free suite at the Venetian, all taxes and whatnot included.

Not sure why your 15 year old daughter is signed up in the Ocean Player's Club, though. :-)

Archived