Back from VOS - Canada-alittle long

Guest nhrich

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dmhoul:

It was 7:00PM ships time. We stayed on ships time in ST John and Halifax Eastern Daylight Saving. We didn't change our watches.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Interesting...we were on the May 16th sailing to Canada and we did change our watches on the first and last nights, so we were on port time.

Rich

12/94 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam - W. Carib

01/96 Norwegian Dreamward - Carib

01/97 Carnival Inspiration - E. Carib

09/98 Celebrity Mercury - Alaska

02/99 Carnival Fascination - S. Carib

09/00 Celebrity Galaxy - Alaska

11/02 Norwegian Sun - W. Carib

03/03 Norwegian Dawn - W. Carib

09/03 Norwegian Majesty - Bermuda

11/03 Carnival Spirit - Panama Canal

05/04 Voyager of the Seas - Canada

Coming Up Next:

10/04 Pride of Aloha - Hawaii

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SKP:

In Halifax, another couple and us took a cab-- total cost $110 for a 4 hour tour....we did it all--Peggy's cove, the city, the graveyard where the Titanic cruisers were buried. Then we had lobster at a restaurant before the went back to the ship.

Sharon K. Perry<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you have to arrange for the cab tour before you arrived or did you just find one at the pier? We're going this fall and would love more information. Thanks.

Can someone remind me me about the dinner dress on the 5 nighter. 1 formal, 1 smart casual, 2 casual, and first night being come as you are?

Voyager of the Seas 10.26.03

Voyager of the Seas 01.11.04

Voyager of the Seas 06.13.04

Explorer of the Seas 10.31.04

magiccolor girl, that's my understanding, as well.

We're on the same cruise - have you checked in on the Roll Call board? There's a group of us meeting for lunch on Monday - wearing mardi gras beads for identification.

Check the thread on that board and join us for lunch.

Kathy

Fantasy August 2000

Fascination May 2001

Enchantment of the Seas December 2002

Voyager of the Seas June 2004

We are leaving on June 13 and I was wondering if we need to sign up for the excursions or can we explore ourselves? We are 2 families traveling with college age and young adults and everyone wants to go all different places so it seems. Also it looks like the weather in canada might be cold and damp -I am guessing that will be the case on the cruising days too??? We have been on Voyager of the Seas(to the Caribbean) before and loved it but the ports were not my favorite part of the cruise.

Be aware of one thing .. RCI does not allow passengers to bring their own irons aboard. We didn't heed this and their security folks pried open and ruined the zipper on our locked suitcase. RCI documents say irons are prohibited items and thus they refuse responsibility for any damage they cause removing them. They left a little claim slip and when we got back to Bayonne retrieval of our little travel iron was quick.

T

Archived