Really important question

Kizmet

Ok, ladies, now for a critical question.

How good is the hair dryer on board the Pride?

I would love not to lug my hair dryer all over Asia but I have thick hair and need a fairly good tool. Should I bring mind or not? Would appreciate advice.

Ok, ladies, now for a critical question.

How good is the hair dryer on board the Pride?

I would love not to lug my hair dryer all over Asia but I have thick hair and need a fairly good tool. Should I bring mind or not? Would appreciate advice.

I have a small...powerful one that I always take..my hair seems to hold moisture..thus hate the loss of time with slow dryers.

Thanks for your suggestions. It looks like I'll have to go shopping. I'll be gone for a month and hate to be without my T3 hairdryer. It's lightweight but bulky. Need a powerful, small one. I am starting my shopping from this board.

Hairdryer,

multi prong outlet,

Travel alarm clock,

Anything else?

I have always found the onboard hairdryers to be small and powerful, have not noticed any difference from my hairdryer at home, they certainly are not the totally useless ones that you get in hotel bathrooms attached to the walls

Hope that helps

I have always found the onboard hairdryers to be small and powerful, have not noticed any difference from my hairdryer at home, they certainly are not the totally useless ones that you get in hotel bathrooms attached to the walls

Hope that helps

Thanks, dmb. Yes it does. Hotel ones always take so long, I was hoping the ones on the Pride might be better.

Hope that helps

I agree with the above! By the way there are two settings 1 and 2 on the hairdryer ..... I normally use 1, and only for a few seconds 2, so you should be OK!

Marja

Hope that helps

I have very thick hair and also agree with dmb707 and marja that the Seabourn hairdryers are fine - I would not bother to bring my own.

OH NO! You don't need too many shoes, that's for sure. One pair for evenings, sandals for deck, and a pair for touring. Don't clog up your suitcase with pairs and pairs. Save room for shopping.

OH NO! You don't need too many shoes, that's for sure. One pair for evenings, sandals for deck, and a pair for touring. Don't clog up your suitcase with pairs and pairs. Save room for shopping.

Well, that's true. I could always buy shoes there.

Seriously, my bad feet like their comfortable shoes plus a little bling for evening.

I'm not the most compact traveler. I take it from these postings storage on the Pride is a bit limited, so I better start editing now.

Actually, I think there is plenty of storage, and the suitcases can be stored under the bed or taken out until time to re-pack. It's more of the lugging around that I think of. Of course, I think the world of Seabourn's luggage service and Anita Mann.

Archived