Superbowl

beachladiie

are wings all that bad for you? because im going over to a friends house and she said dont eat anything before you get here were having hooter wings [she said theyre really good.. like not hot, but medium spicy-ness]

& does anyone know how many calories are in them?

Wings are really, really bad. They are fatty to begin with, then deep fried and slathered with a sauce that usually contains butter.

I follow weight watchers and get a wopping 23 points to use each day. One wing is 3 points. So 7 wings and one light beer and I've used up my entire alottment for the day.

You may not be doing weigh watchers, but this just illustrates just how costly those are.

It's up to you which is most important. Doing what you need to do to achieve your weightloss goal or eating those wings. Think about it.

My line of defense is usually to be the one that brings the veggie tray. Others seem to appreciate it and they veggies seem to go.

They are most likely breaded and fried, so they are pretty bad for you. But the Superbowl is only once a year so just eat sensibly for the rest of your meals this weekend and enjoy the superbowl wings :)

Breaded??? The wings I have eaten had no breading on them. Just stick them in a deep fryer and the hotter the sauce the better...

I guess if you make them yourself at home they could be unbreaded. But the majority of wings you get at restaurants (like hooters, etc.) will be breaded and fried.

And just an FYI, butter is GOOD for you :)

Everything in moderation.

well actually i didnt have em. but i had a lot of other snacks full of cals&fat probably. but then when i came home i ran a mile, lifted, and did an ab video. so im proud of myself. but right now my stomachs a little bloated and i duno why, im pretty sure i didnt gain any. i had about 1900 cals. someone told me 3500 cals is a pound but i duno..

Archived