Roll Call: Nieuw Amsterdam - 18 April 2011

Aussie Paul

This thread replaces the one where I miss-spelled "Nieuw", spelling it "Niew". You were left out. :)

Our stateroom has been confirmed for this cruise from Barcelona, disembarking in Venice on 30th April. Anyone else planning on taking this cruise?

Paul

This thread replaces the one where I miss-spelled "Nieuw", spelling it "Niew". You were left out. :)

Our stateroom has been confirmed for this cruise from Barcelona, disembarking in Venice on 30th April. Anyone else planning on taking this cruise?

Paul

hi we are on this cruise to but we also carry on for the next twelve days

just a fluke i found your posting it was in the main board.

we booked way back in march and have posted under nieuw Amsterdam roll call as yet nobody else has added there names to it .

i see you say you have stateroom confirmed . used the guarantee VE bacony so wont know until couple of weeks before we sale ???

there are quite a few people getting on before us in the states about 4 th of april and more on the 30th april check the nieuw amsterdam roll call

we are just over the ditch from you in nz ( levin )

Hey Levin,

Thanks for your post. I took my Malaysian partner, Chan, on his first cruise (out of Singapore) last December. He was OK with it, but he prefers shopping in Singapore than the sorts of things you do on a cruise! I'm sure he'll enjoy this one, though, with some interesting ports to visit.

My sister and her partner are also coming along. They'll keep Chan occupied while I'm in the gym!

Keep in touch.

Paul

• 1 year later...
hi we are on this cruise to but we also carry on for the next twelve days

just a fluke i found your posting it was in the main board.

we booked way back in march and have posted under nieuw Amsterdam roll call as yet nobody else has added there names to it .

i see you say you have stateroom confirmed . used the guarantee VE bacony so wont know until couple of weeks before we sale ???

there are quite a few people getting on before us in the states about 4 th of april and more on the 30th april check the nieuw amsterdam roll call

we are just over the ditch from you in nz ( levin )

Hi we are getting on in Barcelona on April 18 and finishing in Venice May 12.

Never been to the Med before, looking for share of tours in Rome, Florence etc.

Anyone interested?

Angie from Adelaide

Archived