Ticketing Question, and FOS Internet Question

Dear All,

I have paid the final instalment of my cruise in September with my travel agent (based in the United Kingdom) today, and they told me that I would receive the tickets from them a week or two before I travel.

Do I still do the online check-in bit on the RC website? Do I need the tickets from the travel agent or is it a formality?

Regarding the Internet Question, is RCI compatible with MAC OS X, and does anyone write their emails offline then send them all quickly to save internet time?

Thanks in advance!

Dear All,

I have paid the final instalment of my cruise in September with my travel agent (based in the United Kingdom) today, and they told me that I would receive the tickets from them a week or two before I travel.

Do I still do the online check-in bit on the RC website? Do I need the tickets from the travel agent or is it a formality?

Regarding the Internet Question, is RCI compatible with MAC OS X, and does anyone write their emails offline then send them all quickly to save internet time?

Thanks in advance!

Since you have paid your final payment, you can go on-line and complete your Sea Pass documentation at home now. No need to have the documentation in hand from RCCL. All you will need is your booking (Reservation Number) and your passports to complete the on-line information.

I use a Mac (thank goodness) and yes, you can easily get online with a Mac while you are on the ship. Since I don't do too much in the way of emails while onboard, I really don't worry about the charges for our internet (as a D+ member we get some free time). If you are doing business work and would like to save some time, creating your emails first and then sending them all at once is often a good way to save minutes.:D GMAIL accounts offer an excellent way to do exactly this!

In many cases I was much better at getting on-line then some who had PCs.:D No worries!

Archived