Roll Call: Seabourn Sojourn 7/04/2010

Haven't arranged any private tours yet. Trying to work on one in Invergordon Scotland. How are your transferring from your arriving airport in England to Dover? There are 4 in our party and we are from Atlanta and South Carolina. Elaine

We're planning on independent walking tours in the cities, but have opted for Seabourn tours in Kirkwall, Lerwick, and Flaam. Invergordon is still up in the air as we've been to the castles and Loch Ness and don't need to go back.

Not sure about Olden but will probably sign up for a ship's tour.

If you have any ideas, please share them.

See you onboard.

Jonathan

We were in Invorgordon last week. Just exit the ship. There is a kiosk with guide/taxi drivers at the end of the pier. Both times we have been there we have used one of them. They are terrific and reasonable. I would suggest going to Dunrobin Castle.

For Dover, we have used Dover Heritage Taxis. You can book with them on their website. The have always been reliable.

Hi there all! This is our first Seabourn cruise and it seems that many shore excursions...especially in Norway (this is our 1st visit there)...are already sold out:confused: Does anyone know if we can duplicate privately at Norwegian ports, most of the excursions offered by Seabourn?

We have arranged a private tour in Invergorden. I wanted a 6 hour tour with as little walking and shopping as possible. The tour would cover Alness (a small town who has won Britain in Bloom competition 5 times) Beauly, a 13 c priory, Loch Ness, Inverness, The Clootie Well, Cawdor Castle, and the Culllonden Battlefield. The price is 45pounds per person. Let me know if you would like to join us and I will let the tour operator know.

Thanks...we'll consider it and let you know. We would like to check out Loch Ness, but also want to visit a Scotch distillery before we leave Scotland. We're primarily concerned with Norway. Does anyone know if Seabourn ever opens up sold out tours, or expand them if the demand is there other than only on cancellations?

Archived