Ncl epic - o'sheehan's 24 hr. Restaurant

JimInBuffalo

The one and ONLY thing I ALWAYS hate about vacations (no matter where you go), is that you have to be up by a certain time in order to make breakfast. I'm not a early riser to begin with because I usually stay up half the night. That's just my schedule. I will be pulling my hair out to try to get up early enough to be off the boat by 8am on dock days. Eeeekkk! :eek:

Shall we have coffee delivered to your cabin on port days?? lol

Along with your iron???

However being in an inside/studio you should get a great nights sleep...or are you going to be playing with that mood lighting??? lol

On the Dawn, the division of Pearly Kings Pub & Blue Lagoon was sort of a blur. Seems like from what I'm reading that NCL combined the 2 into "O'Sheehan's" on the Epic along with some additions. Makes sense to me.

-Manhattan Room' date=' reminiscent of an elegant supper club complete with music, dancing and entertainment;

-O'Sheehan's Neighborhood Bar & Grill, serving American favorites and comfort food, 24 hours;

-Garden Café, Norwegian's signature action station casual restaurant;

-Great Outdoors, the pool-side grill;

-Spice H20, serving Latin and Asian-influenced cuisine in the adults-only complex;

-Atrium Cafe and Wine Bar;

-Studio Lounge, serving snacks and light fare;

-Epic Club, the elegant, exclusive eatery available to Norwegian Epic's Suite and Villa guests;

-Courtyard Grill, the more casual, outdoor area of the Epic Grill, open for breakfast and lunch; and

-24-hour room service.

"It's important for our guests to know that Freestyle Cruising on Norwegian Epic will offer the ultimate in freedom and flexibility, especially when it comes to dining," said Kevin Sheehan, Norwegian Cruise Line's chief executive officer. "With that flexibility comes a wide-range of complimentary dining venues and options."

In addition, Norwegian also announced the cover charges for Norwegian Epic's specialty dining/entertainment venues:

-La Cucina, Tuscan-style eatery serving regional Italian specialties, $10 per person;

-Cirque Dreams & Dinner, two shows nightly including a three-course meal, $15 for general seating/$20 per person for preferred seating;

-Shanghai's, Norwegian Epic's new Chinese restaurant serving a delicious mix of Chinese dishes and noodle bar specialties, $15 per person;

-Shanghai's Noodle Bar, a la carte pricing;

-Wasabi, expansive sushi and sake bar, a la carte pricing;

-Le Bistro, Norwegian's elegant bistro serving classic French cuisine with an American flair, $20 per person;

-Moderno Churrascaria, expansive salad bar and choice of a variety of meats served by tableside passadors, $18 per person;

-Cagney's Steakhouse, the line's signature American steakhouse, $25 per person;

-Teppanyaki, the largest signature Japanese experiential restaurant at sea, $25 per person; and

-Pizza delivery, $5, available 24 hours around the ship.[/quote']

Taste is missing from the list, Serving traditional and contemporary cuisine, Taste's high-energy atmosphere and dramatic design are something to behold.

The one and ONLY thing I ALWAYS hate about vacations (no matter where you go), is that you have to be up by a certain time in order to make breakfast. I'm not a early riser to begin with because I usually stay up half the night. That's just my schedule. I will be pulling my hair out to try to get up early enough to be off the boat by 8am on dock days. Eeeekkk! :eek:

You sound like my sort of girl !

Taste is missing from the list, Serving traditional and contemporary cuisine, Taste's high-energy atmosphere and dramatic design are something to behold.

Taste

Taste

This atrium main dining room serves traditional and contemporary cuisine.

Seating Time:Breakfast: 7 - 9 AM, Lunch: Noon - 2:30 PM, Dinner: 5:30 - Midnight.

Dress Code:We suggest casual dress attire. No shorts or jeans after 6 PM.

Costs:No cost, but specialty drinks and alcoholic beverages are at current menu pricing.

Reservations:No reservations required.

The Manhattan Room

This up-beat restaurant with a feel of a private New York supper club offers superb cuisine. Before, during or after your meal head out onto the dance floor and kick up your heels to live music that changes style each night - from salsa to ballroom.

Seating Time:Breakfast: 7 - 9 AM, Lunch: Noon - 2:30 PM, Dinner: 5:30 - Midnight.

Costs:No cost, but specialty drinks and alcoholic beverages are at current menu pricing.

Taste

This atrium main dining room serves traditional and contemporary cuisine.

La Cucina

Take a walk into a colorful piazza-style, Tuscan-esque courtyard and dine on mouthwatering traditional Italian meals. Enjoy fresh made pasta topped with a choice of seven savory sauces, pizza, authentic Italian desserts, a fine wine list, and espresso drinks to top off the meal.

Seating Time:Hours vary by itinerary.

Costs:$10 per person charged. Specialty drinks and alcoholic beverages are at current menu pricing.

Reservations:Reservations are required.

Epic Club

The Epic Club offers exclusive private dining for guests staying in the Villas. This contemporary restaurant is the perfect place for privacy with ultra-modern meals and extensive wine selection.

Seating Time:Check onboard for hours of operation.

Reservations:Exclusive private dining for guests staying in the Villas.

The Courtyard Grill

The Courtyard Grill is the exclusive outdoor dining restaurant for guests staying in the Villas.

Reservations:Exclusive private dining for guests staying in the Villas.

Cagney's Steakhouse & Churrascaria

This traditional steakhouse & Churrascaria features a huge salad bar and the finest cuts of meat grilled or skewered to order. They also serve a number of chicken, fish and vegetarian dishes.

Dress Code:We suggest casual dress attire. No shorts or jeans after 6pm.

Costs:$20 charge per person. Specialty drinks, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks are offered at current menu prices.

Teppanyaki

Enjoy an authentic Asian dining experience. Sit at a table for 10 while the chef entertains while preparing vegetables, beef, chicken, and shrimp right before your eyes on the grill.

Costs:$25 charge per person. Specialty drinks, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks are offered at current menu pricing.

Wasabi

This contemporary sushi and sashimi bar allows guests to watch the chef create traditional Japanese culinary delights right before your eyes.

Costs:$15 charge per person. Specialty drinks, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks are offered at current menu pricing.

Le Bistro

Le Bistro is an ode to all things French, from the art nouveau décor and artwork to the menu, which is filled with classic and contemporary French gourmet cuisine.

Costs:$15 charge per person. Specialty drinks, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks are offered at current menu pricing.

O'Sheehan's

Stop on by for some delicious pub fare including burgers and sandwiches, chase it all down with a refreshing pint of larger or other beverages on tap.

Costs:TBA

Shanghai's

This elegant adventure into Pan Asian fare is a world-class experience in the finest Japanese, Thai, and Chinese cuisine, plus Chinese-American dishes.

Costs:$15 charge per person. Specialty drinks, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks are offered at current menu prices.

Reservations:Reservations required.

Garden Cafe

This indoor buffet features a wide array of cuisines, hot and cold entrees, soups, fruit, pasta and ethnic specialties.

The Great Outdoors

Dine on a wide array of cuisines while taking in breathe-taking views at this outdoor buffet.

Spice H20

Enjoy all your grilled favorites from hamburgers, hotdogs to chicken at this pool grill.

Costs:No cost, but specialty drinks and alcoholic beverages are at current bar menu pricing.

Reservations:No reservation required.

Spiegel Tent

Enjoy a one of a kind theatrical dining experience with acrobatics, a touch of whimsy and tasteful participation. The Cirque Dreams and Dinner will leave you in awe, with contortionists, aerialists, jugglers and of course a delicious feast.

Costs:$15 charge per person. Specialty drinks and alcoholic beverages are at current bar menu pricing.

Reservations:Reservations required.

Room Service

Choose from a number of delicious items from the room service menu that will be prepared and brought straight to your stateroom door.

Seating Time:24 hours a day.

Dress Code:Always casual.

Archived