Aft Room on Destiny...

JenVA81

Hi! We just booked room 7324 on the Destiny. I have began reading reviews and they are not so great about this room or the back of the ship. Has anyone stayed in that room or another room on the back of the ship? Also, reviews say that there is no couch in the room and they tv is hard to see. Please help...I am afraid I booked a bad room.:eek:

I was recently was in 2334 (quite aft on Main Deck), and had no issues with the cabin placement at all. It is positioned so that any use of the side thrusters is felt within in the cabin, but it was definitely less than I experienced in multiple similarly placed cabins on the Conquest-class ships.

I'm also booked in that same cabin (2334) for my September back-to-back.

Enjoy your Carnival Destiny cruise vacation!!

I was on the same cruise as Don, and had 6371. Basically what he said is spot on in that we only felt any kind of vibration when the side thrusters were used. To me, this wasn't a problem as obviously it was always when were up and about. As far as there being no sofa, thats not really an issue for us, as we always end up cluttering ours up with clothes and souvenirs, so it rarely gets used. We enjoyed the Destiny and would gladly sail on her again.

Thank you both! Having no sofa won't be a problem as we would probably clutter it up also. I am taking my boyfriend, who has not cruised before, so I want it to be extra special. Thanks again!

Archived