room layouts

Tbearz

The rooms alternate between couch by the balcony and couch by the bathroom. If you look at a deck map and room mock-ups you can see what we mean. For example, 14022 has the couch by the balcony. 14120 and 14024 on each side have the bed near the balcony.

I am new to NCL and I have reserved a balcony room for 3. How can you tell what the layout for your room is (bed near balcony or door)? Thanks

EPIC.BALCONY.R-wth-fp_3.jpgSee the placement of the head of the bed, it kind of bumps into the next room. Where ever that is, is where your bed will be. Hope this helped.

Neverthought

EPIC.BALCONY.R-wth-fp_3.jpgSee the placement of the head of the bed, it kind of bumps into the next room. Where ever that is, is where your bed will be. Hope this helped.

Neverthought

Thanks. I needed to know that too. Looks like mine is next to the balcony. Is that a better layout?

Thanks. I needed to know that too. Looks like mine is next to the balcony. Is that a better layout?

I think it depends on what you might like the best. I booked the sofa by the balcony because I thought it would be easier to get to the balcony. I assumed (ahem) the width would be the same as a mini-suite we had on the Pearl. Doesn't look like it. But, I'm going in with a positive attitude. We will have a great vacation. Last year my husband tripped at the muster drill (day 1) and sprained his ankle very badly :( and for the rest of the cruise he was unable to do any of the excursions we wanted to do. But we made the best of it.

BTW NCL was fantastic about helping us throughout the week. The worst part was he had to go to the Spa to get a shower because we had a tub and he could not safely maneuver himself without fear of falling. The spa also had a handicap seat for him to sit. We still had a great cruise, it's all in your attitude. :)

Archived