Cabo Wabo

sunsail

They have great Nachos and also tacos.... Need the food to wash down the killer Margarita's... lol Waborita margaritas are not worth the money...get the house one's.. WOW.... Eat on patio and listen to the band play and you may be surprised to see someone famous go up to play with them.... Heard Sammy has buddies do appearances there....

They have great Nachos and also tacos.... Need the food to wash down the killer Margarita's... lol Waborita margaritas are not worth the money...get the house one's.. WOW.... Eat on patio and listen to the band play and you may be surprised to see someone famous go up to play with them.... Heard Sammy has buddies do appearances there....

I love the Waboritas! If you like martinis, get one, they are great but very strong. Cabo Wabo is very quiet during the day, in fact only a very small part of it is open then. The main nightclub/bar is only open at night- that is where the big stage is. There is a small indoor area and a patio area open during the day where there may be a 1-3 man band playing.

We spend a month in Cabo every year and would not eat there. There are just way too many fabulous restaurants that have way better food and are much cheaper. If you want to go have a drink, get a t shirt, say you've been there then do that and have lunch somewhere else.

I love the Waboritas! If you like martinis, get one, they are great but very strong. Cabo Wabo is very quiet during the day, in fact only a very small part of it is open then. The main nightclub/bar is only open at night- that is where the big stage is. There is a small indoor area and a patio area open during the day where there may be a 1-3 man band playing.

We spend a month in Cabo every year and would not eat there. There are just way too many fabulous restaurants that have way better food and are much cheaper. If you want to go have a drink, get a t shirt, say you've been there then do that and have lunch somewhere else.

Couldn't have put it any better.:)

The Steaks are great but a little pricey. Had same and better quality steaks at many other resteraunts there for alot less. Never had a bad meal in Cabo, Awesome place. If you ever happen to be at the Wabo when sammy plays you'll be in for a great show!

I agree with Househunter. Definitely go for a margarita and to say you've been there. Had a few really fun few hours there on a couple of cruises. Their drinks are really strong. Eat somewhere else. I like Solomon's Landing but I know there are many more restaurants to choose from as well.

Archived