tickets

golfer48

Well they have arrived so excited..................myself and girls cannot wait just one wuick point we have pre booked cabins and could not get ones we got last yeat which were 6071/71 but have got something like 6054/55 which is on the other side. Seem to remember a comment about some cabins in this area..Would like to know good or bad....

I wanted cabin 6054 but couldn't get it ( was born in 1960 live at No5 and birthdate is 4th) I think that has a double bed, can't remember. I got cabin 6050 so on the same side and a few doors away from you. Handy for everything. I didn't take any photos of the cabin however Hearld kept it well clean

Herald will be your houskeeper, unless they change them around

I take it you are on the IE - watch out for Chris Williams, he is the cruise director and from my home town - make a point of seeing his one man show - he is fantastic

Found them they were at the Thomson branch waiting for me to collect them!

Told them as I lived over an hour away can't they post them?

Oh yeah was the reply, we will send them recorded delivery.

Seems poor customer service that they never called me to tell me they were there!

:eek:

Found them they were at the Thomson branch waiting for me to collect them!

Told them as I lived over an hour away can't they post them?

Oh yeah was the reply, we will send them recorded delivery.

Seems poor customer service that they never called me to tell me they were there!

:eek:

Same here, when I phoned the TA they pretended they were just about to phone me. Internet booking for us in future, there's too much running about with TA booking.:):)

Jan

I phoned the TA this morning, our tickets are there to be collected. We sail on the 29th, not long now so excited. We pre-booked cabin 6569 hope it is ok!! any comments gratefully received.

I phoned the TA this morning, our tickets are there to be collected. We sail on the 29th, not long now so excited. We pre-booked cabin 6569 hope it is ok!! any comments gratefully received.

Hi Aurionno1, you'll have a great time on the IE. We're just back from the Celebration and much preferred the IE. Better layout, better food, better entertainment and for us non-smokers less areas outside for smokers. OK, there's no fancy waiter service in the Island restaurant and less tables for two but the choice of food was much better at the buffet.:):) So don't listen to anyone else, all the ships are on the old side but we saw more rust and repairs on the Celebration than the IE.

Jan

Hey I am going on 29th also real excited and cannot wait....had pre cruise meeting last night with the girls and have arrnaged our packing.....3 weeks tomorrow and it is up at 4 for me and on plane to a week of fun fun fun.......

Archived