Has anyone recently stayed in mini-suite 11022 on the Jewel?

Hi everyone. I leave in less than 3 weeks on the Jewel. It will be 2 adults, 1 10-year old and 1 10-month old. We will be in mini-suite 11022 on the 11th floor.

Has anyone recently stayed in that room? If you didn't stay in that particular room but stayed in a room in that area, did you feel a lot of rocking or motion? How would you rate the motion if you had a tendency towards getting seasick?

My niece was thrilled getting the mini in that area because it's supposedly quiet according to some postings, but now she is worried about getting seasick. She is also concerned about her infant son - do infants get seasick?

We stayed in 10022 on the Jewel (just one floor below) in March. No problems with a lot of motion, and it was a very quiet room. We have a 10 month old grandson, but he wasn't with us, so can't answer that. (Although I would ask a doctor about seasickness BEFORE I went, just to be prepared in case!!) Hope your niece enjoys her cruise!

We stayed in that exact room on the Jewel in April. We had no problems with movement or seasickness. We had our 15 month old and 3yo in the room with us and nobody had a problem with movement. It was also a quiet location. I liked the room and would travel in it again.

Archived