Pride 11/7 and 11/14 cruises cancelled - ship going to dry dock

nats311

[quote name='nats311']Many of the cheerleaders on here had shifted it to make us passengers out to be the bad guys, saying our "demands" were outrageous . . . We are now back to looking forward to our cruise with the added bonus of having shaved a few days off our countdown clock through all this. [/quote]

We're on the Pride 10/24/2010.

I Noticed the price [I][B]just[/B][/I] jumped today over $100.00 dollars from yesterday and the past guest upgrades went away. (The rate is now over $325.00 from what we paid a few weeks ago). We have an 8J category.

I wonder if the sudden jumps are in response to the reschedulings.

I agree the tone of some of the posts didn't seem very sympathetic. I feel you had a good reason to vent and I'm really glad Carnival stepped up to the plate and made it work for you.

[SIZE=7]I take it back. Carnival would not price protect our room as they were full. I had some very generous offers to pay $569 after booking at $389. Shove it. First time cruiser never cruising Carnival. Several customers lost for life. [/SIZE]

First thing carnival should do is disclose to the public that there is mechanical problems w/the ship {as said in previous post}Assuming this is true, I'm booked for july 25th @ 3500 dollars & i have to spend my cruise worring about the thing breaking down, They should give Prior bookings the oppurtunity to book other dates or w/ other cruise lines for the original price. If i had the chance i would change my booking just so i dont have to worry about it on my vacation. My first cruise was on rccl & the ship broke down on the way to grand caymen & they gave me a lousy 100 on board credit, That sucked now this. I think Ill just give up on cruising. I do feel bad for those who are affected. i'm startin to think the cruise lines are a bunch of scammers just suckin up our money & not really caring about the customer. I will still go because of all i have involved in this cruise, But I didn't choose rccl because of the last trip.I understand that things break, but there still responsible for there product.

Archived