any one tried the pre order cups cakes that you get sent to your room?

has anyone gotten the cupcakes that you pre order before you go.

if so how were they, and which flavor is the best since I like both flavors I want to know if they were worth it to buy one or both?

thanks

Delicious Cupcakes $14.95 USDItem# 119 - Red Velvet Cupcakes

Item# 120 - Vanilla Little Cupcakes

4 delicious cupcakes to enjoy in the comfort of your stateroom with your loved ones.

Might have been my review. We ordered the red velvet ones. The girls thought they were neat, and they ate only one because they were never in the room and got lots of food elsewhere on the ship. We weren't disappointed. And it was neat to have them there - we just didn't eat them :(

has anyone gotten the cupcakes that you pre order before you go.

if so how were they, and which flavor is the best since I like both flavors I want to know if they were worth it to buy one or both?

thanks

Delicious Cupcakes $14.95 USDItem# 119 - Red Velvet Cupcakes

Item# 120 - Vanilla Little Cupcakes

4 delicious cupcakes to enjoy in the comfort of your stateroom with your loved ones.

If you are going on Oasis, I would get the cupcakes from the onboard Cupcake store instead. I got the Red Velvet cupcakes delivered on Majesty and they were frozen. They were ok, but the ones I make at home are just as good. But the Red Velvet cupcake I got from the cupcake store on Oasis was amazing. It's about twice as big as the ones you get in your room, and sooooo much better. Treat yourself to those instead. Lots more flavors to choose from too!

Archived