Carnival Valor

travel12

We're booked on Carnival Valor in February... husband 63, me 62.Early to bed,,early to rise type of people. First time for Carnival but this is the 9th cruise... RCCL, NCL , Celebrity. Have been looking for posts about Valor. Not much recently . Interested in hearing from past cruisers....the good and the bad . Balcony 7353.

Loved the Valor...of course it was my first cruise so I had nothing to compare it to, but in comparing it to all the cruises after...still my favorite...last year went on RCI and had a Junior Suite but thought our OV stateroom on the Valor had about the same amount of room for half the price (I'm sure it was smaller but maybe it was the way the room was arranged)...someone else in our party had an aft balcony on the Valor and it was great!!

I am also more of an early to bed, early to rise person...DH enjoys spending time in the room and reading or watching TV...we thought the service was really good in our stateroom and in the dining room...loved Scarlett's supper club...well worth the charge for dinner.

What kinds of activities do you like to do on board, and maybe I can try to remember if there was something specific that would fit with what you like?

I think you will have a good time on the Valor...are you doing the Eastern or Western Caribbean? We did Western, and I enjoyed Grand Cayman and Roatan the most...but it was all good. :)

Archived