Princess Cays?

bruexx

My Uncle's motorized scooter did not fold up. It was taken on and off the tender by the Princess staff. He did not have to walk on and off the tender by himself. He was assisted by the Princess staff as well as my Aunt or I so that he could walk up the few steps to or from the tender. He was seated in the tender closest to the tender steps so that it was easier for him to leave.

I may be wrong but I think they accept credit cards at the stores. The little craft stands that are outside the gate are cash only.

The main store, located in a real building, will accept the cruise card (I forget if they accept anything else.)

All the booths with vendors (which are located inside the gates), only accept cash.

First picture below is of an outside vendor's stand. Second picture is inside the main store.

1190924503_04812_21.09AvendoratPrincessCays100_8439.jpg.6e45a6d55a602783f5d400734dd4c082.jpg

1334555844_04912_21.09InsideashopatPrincessCays100_8442.jpg.b74dcaf23c8e4f9232e47be7c6a9f4cb.jpg

Does anyone know if the Cays are wheelchair/scooter assessable?? :cool: :)

Cato

Passed Cruises !

First cruise - Coral Princess' date=' 19 November 2008, 10 day Panama Canal, FLL to ACA

Second cruise - Coral Princess, 15 May 2009, 3 day Repositioning, Los Angeles to Vancouver.

Third cruise - Sapphire Princess, 25 November 2009? 7 day Mexican Riviera.

Fourth cruise - Golden Princes, 12 November 2010, 7 day Alaska. (Golden Anniversary Cruise)[/size']

Future & Hopeful Cruises !

( Already booked )

Fifth & (hopefully Platinum member cruise), Island Princess, 04 October 2010, Vancouver -LA

Repositioning .

Sixth cruise - Sapphire Princess, 05 January 2011, 10 day Mexican Riviera. LA to LA.

Seventh cruise - Emerald Princess, 04 June 2011, 11 day Baltic, Copenhagen return.

Thank you everyone for such a prompt reply !!

Cato ;)

Archived