Sea Sickness Tablets

STUGERON tablets are good, but I wore a Travel Band (From chemists), and my local pharmacist said that I didn't need tablets as well. I didn't! Just a thought if taking tablets isn't very appealing.

Sue

Oral or :eek:

Oral, I got them off the Internet. The bands didn't work for me as I couldn't find the right spot. My husband found they worked fine. We only needed them once and we were in the Atlantic in March so it wasn't too bad. Lying horizontally on the bed, after taking the tablets, for an hour works well but I think they work best if you haven't had alcohol as they can make you drowsy.:):)

Jan

Oral, I got them off the Internet. The bands didn't work for me as I couldn't find the right spot. My husband found they worked fine. We only needed them once and we were in the Atlantic in March so it wasn't too bad. Lying horizontally on the bed, after taking the tablets, for an hour works well but I think they work best if you haven't had alcohol as they can make you drowsy.:):)

Jan

I had a slight problem with Stugeron tablets. Went to lie down for a while at 7pm next thing I knew it was 8am. I was completly zonked:).

I have found Sea-Legs worked for me and didn't make me drowsy.

Mary

I had a slight problem with Stugeron tablets. Went to lie down for a while at 7pm next thing I knew it was 8am. I was completly zonked:).

I have found Sea-Legs worked for me and didn't make me drowsy.

Mary

Hi Mary. Funny how different things work for different people. You weren't on the AI were you, lol.:D:D At least you slept through the rough seas AND dinner AND the entertainment etc.:D. Haven't heard of Sea-Legs, did you get them off the internet?

Jan

Hi Mary. Funny how different things work for different people. You weren't on the AI were you, lol.:D:D At least you slept through the rough seas AND dinner AND the entertainment etc.:D. Haven't heard of Sea-Legs, did you get them off the internet?

Jan

Yes was on AI hic but hadn't been drinkin earlier(can't remember why)strange really:) when I have had them before have always made me drowsy but this time I was out for the count as you say missed everything.

I originally tried the others when we were on the Escape. It's a diff. drug to Stugeron and didn't make me drowsy at all. Really pleased cos had quite a lot of rough seas that week:(

They sold them at reception under the foreign name so when got home looked it up on the net and found they were just Sea Legs which you can buy at local chemist.

Mary

Yes was on AI hic but hadn't been drinkin earlier(can't remember why)strange really:) when I have had them before have always made me drowsy but this time I was out for the count as you say missed everything.

I originally tried the others when we were on the Escape. It's a diff. drug to Stugeron and didn't make me drowsy at all. Really pleased cos had quite a lot of rough seas that week:(

They sold them at reception under the foreign name so when got home looked it up on the net and found they were just Sea Legs which you can buy at local chemist.

Mary

Thanks for that, I'll get some next time. I'm turning into a hypochondriac, lol. My first aid and medicines kit just keeps getting bigger and bigger.:D:D

Jan

My Husband is sure he saw something on a thread about sea sickness tablets that were very good.

Any one outhere know which one.

:)

Hi All

many thanks for all replies. My husband said it was the Stugeron.

Will get them for him.:D:D

Archived