Mariner in 6 days, luggage size?

We are staying in a lower level stateroom and I am curious where we will put our luggage once we unpack?

There will be 2 adults and 2 kids in our room and we are driving so have no size limits getting onboard. Will 2 large suitcases fit somewhere in the small room? Are there several places to put folded clothing away for 4 people? I just don't know what to expect.

Thanks..:)

We are staying in a lower level stateroom and I am curious where we will put our luggage once we unpack?

There will be 2 adults and 2 kids in our room and we are driving so have no size limits getting onboard. Will 2 large suitcases fit somewhere in the small room? Are there several places to put folded clothing away for 4 people? I just don't know what to expect.

Put your cases under the bed. Unless they are huge, they will fit. Sometimes you have to lift the bed slightly to slide them under, but then there is enough height for them.

There are drawers in the vanity and shelves in the closet, as well as a hanging rod in the closet.

You have room in the closet to store 2 large suitcases if they do not fit under the beds. There are metal shelves in the closet for folded clothes...plenty of hangers and room for hanging clothes. I have done 4 in a cabin and it can be crazy. Try to get the kids to keep their stuff put away and together, otherwise you may spend tons of time searching for items. There are small shelves in the bathroom for bathing suits. The drawers in the room are small, but plenty of small cabinets exist for small items. If you have a problem ask your Room Steward for assistance. Please tip the room steward well if they take care of you. Unpack as soon as possible and assign drawers and shelves, that way organization might ease the pressure on mom and dad.

My teenager changed clothes 5-10 times a day, so I required that he keep it neat. I made a little more effort than I expected, but the room was generally clean when he paraded all of the numerous male and female friends thru the cabin. Also use the safe, it is easy to use. Happy Cruising.

Archived