8a vs 8m

dac61

For a minimum amount fo money ($160.00) I can move from Cat 8A ext balcony (L shaped in the aft of ship starboard side) to a Cat 8M aft. Good deal or not? Is the aft balcony bigger than the balcony in the L shaped room??? What do you all think?

For a minimum amount fo money ($160.00) I can move from Cat 8A ext balcony (L shaped in the aft of ship starboard side) to a Cat 8M aft. Good deal or not? Is the aft balcony bigger than the balcony in the L shaped room??? What do you all think?

I'll respond so this can go to the top and maybe someone who knows for sure can answer. I don't know for sure, but I take it the square footage is the same. Your L-shaped stateroom has a longer balcony, but the aft stateroom has a deeper balcony. Looks like both are approx. 60 sq. ft.

Having been in both, we usually opt to spend the extra for the aft. But saying that, my next cruise on the Destiny will be the starboard ext balconies, hoping to get the partition opened with our friends who are next to us. The aft is great, but I wanted to save the extra money and use it for Nachi Cocom.

dk

Thanks for the responses. I have decided to stay in the L shaped with the longer balcony. We are also going to hit Nachi. I am looking forward to that stop.

16 DAYS!!!!!

Had the L shaped on the Conquest last year and Loved It!! We preferred it to an Aft balcony cabin, but I think it is definitely personal preference. Maybe you can make friends with someone with an aft and can check out the room and balcony and see what you think, for next time.

Had the L shaped on the Conquest last year and Loved It!! We preferred it to an Aft balcony cabin' date=' but I think it is definitely personal preference. Maybe you can make friends with someone with an aft and can check out the room and balcony and see what you think, for next time. [/color']

Thats a good idea. We are 14 days away and getting pretty darn excited!!!!

Archived