Opinion of bed location in balcony - 4 people

#1TravelMom

We are trying to decide which bed location is best for a balcony room for 4 people. Better with bed by balcony or not??

I don't think it matters. If you are 4 people in a balcony room you are way to tight. In my opinion, 2 people are plenty in a regular balcony room.

We are trying to decide which bed location is best for a balcony room for 4 people. Better with bed by balcony or not??

Balcony cabins on Epic are smaller than similar cabins on other ships. Also, frrom what I have read the curved sofa is totally useless for everything especially sleeping. Definitely 2 passengers to a cabin.

We had 4 in our cabin. (2 teenagers and us). It was very tight. We frequently had to maneuver around each other and wait for one to pass before we could get by. We had the couch near the balcony. I would prefer this, since the only problem getting by the couch and pull down would be getting to the balcony, which you wouldn't be doing at night. Having to get by the couch and pull down in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom would be difficult especially in the pitch black. You literally have to walk sideways.

A cabin with 4 is tight, but it's doable. The only time all 4 of us were in there was to sleep or to get ready for dinner.

Balcony cabins on Epic are smaller than similar cabins on other ships. Also, frrom what I have read the curved sofa is totally useless for everything especially sleeping. Definitely 2 passengers to a cabin.

Curved sofa had two uses. one was for my husband to do his back therapy and two was to pack our luggage. Tonight we were trying to figure out what could have been a better replacement for the couch, but decided NCL needed to put it there to promote a third passenger

I don't think it matters. If you are 4 people in a balcony room you are way to tight. In my opinion, 2 people are plenty in a regular balcony room.

Sorry, but budget wise , some people don't have a choice.

Family of 4 in a room together was $4200

2 rooms of 2 was $6000

$1800 made the difference between cruising or not !!!

Sorry, but budget wise , some people don't have a choice.

Family of 4 in a room together was $4200

2 rooms of 2 was $6000

$1800 made the difference between cruising or not !!!

You are right on

17592171.jpg

Thought some how you may have something to say !!!

How does a family of 4 turn into 2 lots of 2 adults ? Rooms have to be set up for 1 adult and 1 kid. Also we want the kids next to us, and not away in an inside stateroom which is cheaper.

Prices seem very cheap though, is that due to you putting November ? or do you use a site I haven't found yet ?

We are in the UK and prices are very different for us at times.

I think that to have four in an outside room, you can only have the bed nearest the bathroom.

We had 4 in our cabin. (2 teenagers and us). It was very tight. We frequently had to maneuver around each other and wait for one to pass before we could get by. We had the couch near the balcony. I would prefer this, since the only problem getting by the couch and pull down would be getting to the balcony, which you wouldn't be doing at night. Having to get by the couch and pull down in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom would be difficult especially in the pitch black. You literally have to walk sideways.

A cabin with 4 is tight, but it's doable. The only time all 4 of us were in there was to sleep or to get ready for dinner.

Archived