Dont want sting rays

Boatingmom

Funny I feel the same way and just posted pretty much the same question before I stumbled upon yours! haha

We were looking into possibly doing the Jet Ski Snorkel Safari with Ebanks they don't go to stingray city yah!!!! the link is http://www.ebankswatersports.com other than that I saw a couple of years ago where you could rent these really cool Jet Boats thru Fat Fish Adventures that looked pretty cool, but when I go on their website it only shows a picture of the boat but now where does it mention the excursion ??? If you come across anything post it for me :)

Thanks, Tammy

#1Patsfan- I spoke to Fatfish but I'm afraid I'll the kids are too young to handle a jet ski excursion. I was actually thinking of going to seven mile beach and renting jet skiis for an hour or so from e banks. As far as the Jet boats, I think Fat Fish still has them. They're mentioned on their rental page as jet skiis and jet boats. I did speak to the people at Fatfish and they professional and answered me promptly. BTW- They're rated No 1 on tripadvisor

Archived