Booking Air Independently ??

tontok

Hello,

I am ready to book my Disney cruise in the next day and have a question about the air. Normally I book the air and transfers through the cruise line, but the Disney wants about $600 more than if I book this seperate.

I would like to book my own air and just get the Disney transfers. Has anyone had experience doing this? How do I pick up the transfer if I book the air?

Thanks yo all!

We have done this many times, it alway saves a ton of money.

When you book the crusie just tell them you are booking your own airfare but need transfers from OIA to the port on the day of your cruise and back to OIA after the cruise.

In the mail you will receive all the info you need and stickers for your luggage so they can even grab your luggage for you.

For us we just had to bring the paprs they brought us and they had our name on the list, so it was no problem.

You check in at the Lobby in the Hyatt hotel (located in the airport). I think check in started at 9 a.m. It was fast and 10 minutes after we

cheked in we were being lead out to the cruise line bus and on our way.:D

They play a short film about the cruise starring the Disney characters along the way. I think it took about 45 minutes to get to the port. It was so easy and fast we have continued to do it. We usually come in the night before the cruise and stay the night at the Hyatt so we are right there to check in that morning.

Kathy

Archived