Public Health Questionaire

cheryl20772

I didn't know about this questionaire before it was placed in my hands. Now I have found some reference to it on this forum. Look here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=6214623&postcount=88 where Bububr wonders

how many passengers answered the questionaire at the pier truthfully. or how many were already sick, but didn't want to give up their vacation.

also read here a story about a couple put out of the boarding line because the wife had a sore throat within the previous 2 weeks http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1036721

Here's what it looked like on Solstice June 13, 2010, and I wonder, after reading what Seetheworldcanada wrote, if Celebrity can be trusted to fairly assess our health, and, if passengers can be trusted to truthfully answer the questions. Heck, some people get sore throats all the time... screaming at a sports event can do that and I have a runny nose very often from allergies.

public-health-form.jpg

The cruise line is not trying to determine if someone has the common cold or allergies. We are pretty much able to self-dianose these things. If I had vomiting or diarrhea, I'm not sure I'd feel well enough to get on a ship or trust that would be the best place for me to be sick.

Archived